It has been over a year since a new legal framework regarding online gambling was approved by the German heads of state. The Interstate Treaty for Gambling (GlüNeuRStV) allowed the German market [...]
Age Verification Channels for Businesses
At AgeChecked we offer a variety of online age verification channels for businesses. We can accommodate large or small businesses – and our verification channels are flexible and scalable to meet your requirements.
This simple method of age verification allows you to upload customer details in csv format via our secure client portal.
You will receive a list of results that will display whether or not the customer has passed the age verification process.
- Easy-to-use solution
- Quick to set-up
- High match rates for customers
This seamless online age verification channel runs in the background as the customer enters their details at registration/check out. AgeChecked will verify that the customer is legally old enough to make the purchase.
This offers a smooth user experience, as the customer doesn’t need to input any further information.
- Background checks doesn’t affect the user experience
- Little input required from the customer, meaning more matches
- Easy to integrate
With this age check channel – there will be a pop-up verification that will be triggered during your customers journey on site. It only takes seconds to get the results – which increases the likelihood of them staying onsite and completing the purchase.
- The pop-up provides a smooth user journey
- They are far more likely to complete their purchase
- A fast solution, taking seconds to get the results
When using the Batch Upload or Client API channels, if we are unable to verify that the customer is over 18, we are able to present a Secondary Check, allowing the customer to then choose from a selected range of verification options.
- Offers an increased opportunity to verify the customers details
- Provides the client a higher match rate on their customers
- Light touch solution with little impact on user journey
A form of Optical Character Recognition that uses a mobile device to photograph an image of the customer’s driving licence or other identity document and upload via the platform.
- Easy and swift for consumer to use
- Integrated with simple API