Meet The Team -Jake
1. Tell us about your role as a Sales Executive here at AgeChecked
The focus of my role is to introduce new clients to AgeChecked’s software and demonstrate its value in providing age and identity verification in the most efficient and cost-effective ways possible.
Often the first point of contact for AgeChecked, I have the privilege of building vital, initial relationships with our clients who come to us from a wide range of industries, enquiring about how they can utilise our solutions to aid the smooth-running of their businesses.
2. What skills do you bring to the AgeChecked team?
My background in sales, customer service and business development has given me the ability to connect with many different people allowing me to build the relationships that are vital in a commercial role.
3. What do you enjoy most about your role?
The most enjoyable aspect of my role is talking to so many different people from different industries. I enjoy the consultative sales process, learning about businesses’ challenges and working with them to implement a solution.
4. What do you think is next for the age verification industry?
With the recent introduction of the offensive weapons act, which has tightened restrictions on retailing bladed articles and other offensive weapons online, I think it is only a matter of time before we see similar restrictions across other retail industries such as alcohol and vaping.
With technological advances in age verification now overcoming the previous barriers associated with online retail we are now seeing a huge uptake in the retail sector with a lot of businesses citing corporate responsibility as a motivating factor.
5. What are the values that drive you?
- Success – Striving to gain a sense of achievement in everything I do.
- Community – Engaging in meaningful relationships, connectedness, and empathy, alongside support and solidarity.
- Reliability – Consistent performance and keeping my word.